Many Geetings From NY

Many Greetings everyone!!!

I would like to say that I enjoy the most esteemed Stefan Molyneux for his inspirational and enlightening Philosophical work that he shares with the people of this world, he is very informative in his point of view! He really is a visionary for his stance on many issues and seems to hold many people with his knowledge!

My name is Daniel and I live in Central NY. I'm a self proclaimed graphic/illustrator artist and painter. The medium I use most are acrylics and oils paints to create portraits and landscapes using styles of impasto and chiaroscuro. I study many old Masters from many rich cultured times that created such amazing artist  throughout History as Vermeer, Renoir, Vincent Van Gogh, Durer esc.

I find that Culture and Civilization foundation are ART, MUSIC, ARCHITECTURE, POLITICS, and PHILOSOPHY. Such enlightened societies have all these to be the renowned location of Culture Centers of the world. Even if the culture dies the only thing left are the things that the people made to be remembered by centuries past and to be found by present peoples to have a glimpse and use this knowledge for the future generations to learn and experience.

Philosophical debate like politics is intriguing to me, like a great chess game of mastering the world around you, figuring out the social patterns, true knowledge of reality over life and death....one that knows themselves and the world they live in once solving the keys to unlock the doors of perception will be a master by there own hand, by their own Will set the world to their own beat!  This is why I'm here to talk and express my own thoughts to other like minded people!  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.