The Youngest Australia

JaydenS

Dear Freedomain Radio User,

My name is Jayden, my brother has informed me about this website. I'm interested mostly in the study of Libertarian, I was first shown this political ideal by One of my friends who has showed me the light of this idea. I've just wanted to learn more about it, i used to be left wing but now I'm mostly am quite center on most issues. I want to learn and understand more of what this community has to offer. 

This website really has some quite interesting topics and i'm willing to learn and participate in a active and scientific discussion.

Thank You,

Jayden.

• Upvote 1

Hi JaydenS, nice to have you here.  Some questions for you, if you care to answer - What does it mean to you to be left wing, and in the center, and what prompted your change from left to center?  Also, what issues do you have with libertarianism?  What do you think about the broader, non-political issues in the show: parenting, relationships, marriage/family, science/religion, race/gender, and so on?  Not interrogating you, just probing for things you might want to chat about.  Welcome :)

Dear Freedomain Radio User,

My name is Jayden, my brother has informed me about this website. I'm interested mostly in the study of Libertarian, I was first shown this political ideal by One of my friends who has showed me the light of this idea. I've just wanted to learn more about it, i used to be left wing but now I'm mostly am quite center on most issues. I want to learn and understand more of what this community has to offer. 

This website really has some quite interesting topics and i'm willing to learn and participate in a active and scientific discussion.

Thank You,

Jayden.

If you are who I think you are Jayden, why are you here?

You don't seem like the Anarcho-Capitalist type to me.

If you are just doing this for jokes, this isn't the place for that.

If you are who I think you are Jayden, why are you here?

You don't seem like the Anarcho-Capitalist type to me.

If you are just doing this for jokes, this isn't the place for that.

Yes this is the Jayden you know. I heard about this forum from Jordan.

I'm not, I'm centre on most political issues but keen to learn about this type of thinking and interested to discover more about it. 

Of course, i'm here to learn. 

Yes this is the Jayden you know. I heard about this forum from Jordan.

I'm not, I'm centre on most political issues but keen to learn about this type of thinking and interested to discover more about it. 

Of course, i'm here to learn. 

If you're here to learn then I would suggest you watch the show before entering the forum community, a lot of the stuff talked about here is under the assumption you're invested in the main content of Freedomain Radio.

Be warned, a lot of what is said here conflicts with common held beliefs taught in schools. You'll find that a lot of people in this community aren't so much positioned somewhere 'on' the political chart but 'off' it.

• 5 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.