another newbie introduction

patrickfixedit

Greetings Friends!

I don't even recall how I stumbled upon Freedomain Radio but I've been listening to a few podcasts here and there for a few months now and really enjoyed them.

I'm a 41 year old computer technician living with my wife and our cat near the Washington D.C. metro area.

I enjoy winding down at night with podcasts, Freedomain Radio with Stefan Molyneux on the list.

To be honest I need to whittle down some of my subscriptions and catch up! 

Other than a technical Linux user support forum, I haven't participated in a forum in years so please bear with me as I get my "sea legs". I find it difficult to express myself at times, hopefully exercising my writing brain muscle here and interacting with others here will alleviate some of that.

Anyway I've rambled on enough, just wanted to say hello!

Patrick

Heya Patrick!  :Welcome:

How'd you come across the show? What's the value that you see in this big philosophical conversation?

Some people go running in the other direction, screaming and frantically flailing their arms :P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyas Kevin!

You know, maybe I found the show via James Corbett of Corbett Report. I can't remember.

I'm hear to learn philosophy.

I'm hear to hammer out some of my own thoughts on the world in life and in general and hope to learn some philosophical techniques that could perhaps help me.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.