Hello from Belgium

n1d0

Hello everyone, I'm Kevin, 27 years old. Glad to be a part of the community.

After government high-school I've been a welder for about 6 years.

Last year in July I was given the opportunity to start working as an NDT (non-destructive testing) inspector.

I have a modest whisky collection. It's an investment, although I can enjoy drinking the water of life too.

Believing we are near what may be the biggest economic crash in history, I've started to convert some of my currency (not money!) to Bitcoin. I'm starting to look at gold and silver too. Stocks, I need to learn more about.

What is certain is that fiat currency will fail.

I'm trying to have more and more meaningful conversations with the people around me. Mainly about the financial system/situation and how we must strive to make governments smaller and eventually non-existent. Even though most people are skeptical about this, because their mainstream thoughts feelings fog their rationality, I get a lot of satisfaction just dealing with the subject.

Hey welcome! I'm from the dutch tax farm. I've been to the Belgian one quite a few times. I've seen the well structured (but very strict/hierarchical) Belgian schools first hand. Very good crafts departments, unbelievable to see actual skills & value added to young people.

For some infos & opinions on precious metals, check out: https://board.freedomainradio.com/topic/45991-regarding-precious-metals-in-preparation-of-economic-collapse/

Hey welcome! I'm from the dutch tax farm. I've been to the Belgian one quite a few times. I've seen the well structured (but very strict/hierarchical) Belgian schools first hand. Very good crafts departments, unbelievable to see actual skills & value added to young people.

For some infos & opinions on precious metals, check out: https://board.freedomainradio.com/topic/45991-regarding-precious-metals-in-preparation-of-economic-collapse/

Well hey neighbor, thanks for the heads-up!

Well things have changed a lot in our public school system, and of course it got worse. They're constantly lowering the bar for everyone... I believe that this is the case in a lot of countries. Immigration is a factor, as is the intent of the government to make sure we don't get children to think critically/rationally...

What I do hear from my girlfriend is that Dutch people are a lot mouthier and question a lot more what's being said. This year she will graduate as a ancient greek/latin teacher. She recalls a Dutch professor giving class in front of a Flemish audience... He kept asking surprised: 'Doesn't anybody have any questions?'. It seems that the Flemish students are a lot more apathic.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.