Newcomer bio

Mjwild42324

Hello everyone, I'm Michael. I've been turned to free domain radio through the recent posts with Bill whittle. I was a right leaning wing constitutionalist. Currently I would consider myself a little lost where I stand. This is the first time I was really been fundamental introduced to NAP. I grew up in a horrific household of abuse. This lead me to join the military as an Escape of that life. I'm now 25 married with our third kid on the way and staring at 7 years of service completed as a military working dog handler. I've started to question the constant none control of my life. If I could leave tmrw I would however one simply can not just walk away in a day. I want a better life for my family. Sadly I have time left still as well as my wife has sever health concerns that limits our personal mobility. At least I know the lifestyle my kids have is better than me.

Hello everyone, I'm Michael. I've been turned to free domain radio through the recent posts with Bill whittle. I was a right leaning wing constitutionalist. Currently I would consider myself a little lost where I stand. This is the first time I was really been fundamental introduced to NAP. I grew up in a horrific household of abuse. This lead me to join the military as an Escape of that life. I'm now 25 married with our third kid on the way and staring at 7 years of service completed as a military working dog handler. I've started to question the constant none control of my life. If I could leave tmrw I would however one simply can not just walk away in a day. I want a better life for my family. Sadly I have time left still as well as my wife has sever health concerns that limits our personal mobility. At least I know the lifestyle my kids have is better than me.

Congratulations on taking the red pill, it can be hard to swallow. Have you looked into peaceful parenting and Bomb In The Brain? I think a lot of us wish we could change the past, but since we cannot, changing the future for our children is the next best thing.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.