Howdie FDR - Evergreen State

jimtito

Hello everyone!

My name is Joel. Im a X welfare state drone and army veteran. After being tired of following my fellow drones i broke out and havent looked back since. Now with years of evaluation and with the help of the FDR family i am here to help those around me through philosophy. Have any questions for me please feel free to ask.

• Upvote 1

Sure no problem, the reason i started off that way was because of the many parallels between the FDR topics and my life.

A littile about me, im a mixed race (mexican/white) male around 30 years old and grew up in an old school Christian family in California.  After barely surviving the California 'r' mindset i decided to fullfill my dream to serve my country in the Army. Being that the military was not what i expected, mixed in with some drugs/self abuse/divorce/depression and such i finished my 6 years (2 in Iraq) and ran as far as i could. After spending time in jail (5 months) for simply shooting off a gun on my property i completely lost faith in the system currently sold to us. Now a days i live in Washington State on some acres where i try applying UPB to my life while also learning philosophy as much as i can.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.