We all have the ability to be evil, but do we lack the empathy to decide to not be evil?

Hi, i am a 40 yr old father of two and am in complete agreement with Stephan in regards to the peaceful parenting principals. More recently with the video concerning US foreign policy. And people wonder why I get slightly dramatic when political dialogue is being hovered around. It's because I have been researching this geopolitical nightmare for almost two decades and most good and intelligent people are not even aware of the facts and information that is so readily available, but dare to speak with such authority about something with regurgitations from the very evil entities that do not care about them or the innocent lives that they so easily snuff out with the policy decisions implemented. Done so with the power that has been bestowed upon them by their own slaves. I'm sorry for my attitude but the minor discomfort my stubborn self inflicts upon you is a drop in the celestial bucket of the pain and suffering from the power elite. Thanks to Stephan and his well articulated philosophy, there is hope for the future, everyone who comes into contact with the information and ideas imparted by the genius that is this man needs to donate to this podcast with whatever is in their power or ability.

If the political elites were really doing things for the benefit of the people they would fund their own projects with their own money or in combination with donations, they would not require expenses and a wage, if they had no money they could crowdsource now and ask for donations. Ability to be Evil I think would depend on your level of awareness both of current information and the ability to reason into the future, it would also depend on whether you had internalised the feeling of violence being the best way to resolve disputes, either direct or indirect.

But as politics is force, the option is between Dictatorship/Platonic Philosopher Kings/Slavery/Democracy vs  Freedom/Anarchy.

The political elites care only so far as people have value to them. Empathy I guess could be highly variable between yourself and Empathy towards others. I would not say everybody has the ability to be Evil, someone just don't have the IQ to realise. Empathy is highly variable IMO and would require a thread itself perhaps, though I don't think you can classify it  as a decision, more of a feeling. 

There seems to be so much information out there it would be interesting to try and quantify and scale political changes, maybe contrasting them with events previously in history.

I watched the podcast about American Foreign Policy of Destruction. Very informative, yet it left me scratching my head. Stephan missed in this segment the real thrust of Islam. Islam could care less about our Western Values. We are the Infidel and the Quuaran has many instructions on the management of the Infidel. What was the motivation of the Khans, the Pirates of Tripoli, the reasons for the slave trade and so on. These reasons have no foundation or basis for the U. S. Military being in Saudi Arabia.

Yes, it is tragic the deaths regardless of country. I would assert that it is not a country that gives rise to this historical push to increase the Islamic Calliphate. Islam has been at this for at least 1500 years. I would assert that oil, occupation and other surface reasons are just that, a straw-man to confuse and confound. The crusades were a response to the fall of Constinople and Jerusalem. Of course, there will always be those who seek to make a buck on the weapons of war, oil, and so on.

Yes, we must respond, there are no innocents. Little poisonous spiders grow up! What should the World do to remove the threat of the invasion of Islam and by association the horrors of Sharia?

It seems there is a biological or cultural behavioral meme that crosses all world regions and populations. Stephan points out that in Mexico that consensual sex is legal at age twelve. Rape is almost dismissed as a nonevent. He says more punishment for stealing a cow. In Islamic regions under Sharia marrying a one year old is fine and consummation at age nine is acceptable. Even here in the U.S., in the early 1900's it was common for women and men marrying at the age of 13 - 14.

My thought is why were these behavioral norms then and not now? What foundations gave rise to these social memes?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.