From Half-Hearted Dictator to Peaceful Parent

Hi, I am a 32 year old single mum (that's right!) from England. I am self-employed and the nature of my work allows me to spend most of my time bringing my son up.

I have been acquiring self-knowledge for a number of years, firstly as a member of AA, then as a follower of Christ and now, thankfully, as a rational human being!

I made a complete mess of my life due to the fact that my coping mechanism happened to be alcohol, which is disastrous for anyone in such a position, and to those around them. However, it forced me to seek help and self-knowledge and stop at nothing until I found it, so that is good.

After viewing Stefan's videos, I left the Christian group I was involved in (some would call it a cult) and I am so thankful to be now parenting my child the way I knew was the only right way all along - peacefully and consciously!!!

I have also greatly appreciated what I have found out about MGTOW, and I have realised that I need to take more responsibility for what happens with my ex and my son.

• Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.