Greeting from Columbus, Ohio!

TheRevenant

Hey all I am very very excited to finally meet you all! Here's to plenty of great talks, debates, and memories made in the future! 

First and foremost I would like to thank both Stefan and Mike for helping so much over the 3 years I have listened to the podcast. About a year ago I have been diagnosed with depression with possible psychotic features, but I tell you the bravery I have heard from all the callers through the years I has given me a near superhuman ability to push on and NOT GIVE UP. Currently I am a wolf pack of one in dealing with my traumas but am pleased to say that progress out of the depths is being made, and I want to share with others who are possibly in a similar terrain that they are not alone and it is possible to individuate.

Because I am in a such a rough part of my life, I may come across as in bit too honest at times, so please let me know if any of my future posts alarm or disturb, it is my sincere goal not to scare anybody but to spread hope. Think of it like how somebody may behave after just getting home from a traumatic and tragic war. Some of my habits may still be stuck in "survivor mode". A vocabulary built from isolation.

That being said very pleased to meet you all, I hope this message finds you well! 

Hello, fellow Ohioan! Columbus was my favorite city for a number of years. As a teen, we took a field trip down there, visited OSU's campus and COSI. It was a lot of fun. Also knew a number of people that went to OSU later on.

Because I am in a such a rough part of my life, I may come across as in bit too honest at times

Is there such a thing as "too honest"? I'm not so sure. Sounds like an externally inflicted (artificial) conclusion, used for the purpose of erasing you for the preferences of others.

Hello, fellow Ohioan! Columbus was my favorite city for a number of years. As a teen, we took a field trip down there, visited OSU's campus and COSI. It was a lot of fun. Also knew a number of people that went to OSU later on.

Is there such a thing as "too honest"? I'm not so sure. Sounds like an externally inflicted (artificial) conclusion, used for the purpose of erasing you for the preferences of others.

Awesome pleased to meet you! COSI is still going strong by the way the exhibits are extremely creative and informative.

And to your second point that is very sharp of you to notice that I think you are absolutely correct, nice catch :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 9:10 PM, dsayers said:

Hey, looking for other Ohio FDR peeps. Can't seem to PM you... but would like to get in touch.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.