Hello from Austria

Goldenages

Hello to all,

my name is Andreas, 49 years old, living in Vienna. I am in the aviation business, married and have two already grown up kids. I came into all this after the financial crises of 2008, when the fact came to my mind that I had no clue whats going on.  My daughter started business studies and recommended some books to me. I got stuck with Hayek and Mises, and eventually fell in love with the mindblowing logic of Ayn Rand - her thoughts are crystal clear, an accurate description of both the history and the status quo of "the West".  Oh man, what a revelation, and in a way how simple - if one just starts to think.

Meanwhile I viewed some videos of Stefan (starting with his shows about Ayn Rand - where is number 4 :) ?) and am very impressed so far.

Good to see that there are a lot people out everywhere who share the same or similar view :thanks:

The West and his values, all what is good and prosperous in this world, will succeed. There are more and more who start thinking.

my best regards :thumbsup:

Andreas

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I love Austria.  The food is good.  The people are pleasant and helpful.  The country is a postcard.  I have been to Vienna and Graz.  I took a train from Venice, Italy to Vienna.  I had a great time.  I especially loved all the small towns I visited along the way.  I am in despair when I hear of the problems Austrian government has caused due to its' philosophical hatred of Liberty.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.