I sent an e-mail expressing interest, received return interest in working together, and we made this; the internet is our Guttenburg Press. :cool:

This is both me showing-off and an offer for anyone else whom would like to collaborate in combating political correctness and insanity from this contemporary culture war.

:whistling:

• Upvote 1

Impressive.

some notes in my head: (Very good video! just want to share)

Things were moving forward a bit fast for me. I was struggling to hang on to the narrative, partially due to somewhat UK influenced language (because I am norwegian). But I was thinking that the general population in the UK might have some similar things to say about the speed and the slightly stressful way it was presented.

Comments about how bad something is should perhaps be reserved until after explaining why it is bad. (at least in a public setting like youtube). Ie, "This policy does x and y and z, therefore it is arguably one of the worst policies ever made.". Or just explain how it works, in a way to make it easy for the viewers to understand why it is so bad, leaving personal comments out of it.

On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 0:08 PM, A4E said:

Impressive.

some notes in my head: (Very good video! just want to share)

Things were moving forward a bit fast for me. I was struggling to hang on to the narrative, partially due to somewhat UK influenced language (because I am norwegian). But I was thinking that the general population in the UK might have some similar things to say about the speed and the slightly stressful way it was presented.

Comments about how bad something is should perhaps be reserved until after explaining why it is bad. (at least in a public setting like youtube). Ie, "This policy does x and y and z, therefore it is arguably one of the worst policies ever made.". Or just explain how it works, in a way to make it easy for the viewers to understand why it is so bad, leaving personal comments out of it.

Thank you for the feedback. :turned:

It's funny you mention that as one idea he had was to make shorter bite-sized videos on single aspects (that could also be viewed in tandem as a playlist if desired) which would allow him to slow down and focus on the details.

I didn't catch that at first but you're right, it's prefacing each part with an opinion that could be better reserved for the end (similar to Stef's Truth About series ;)).

I did ask him which aspect was the worst of the worst -- sovereignty was number one.

8 hours ago, Mishi2 said:

Most impressive indeed. This is some true kurzgesagt level production.

How does one get involved in such a project besides donating money?

Thank you. :D

Some content creators have their contact info in the about tab on their page.

In general, send them a message about your interest and how you can contribute and you might be surprised by how responsive people are. Worst case is they say no or don't get back with you.

You can also start your own project if you are so inclined. :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.