FDR guy in Bulgaria

Hello!

I think I've finally found my tribe of like-minded people. Just the thought of me belonging to a group of fellow souls makes me quite happy and relaxed.

My primary interests are relationships and family. No need to say that when a caller pops up in an FDR show to talk about relationships and/or family issues my entire interest gets focused on that.

Similar to a trucker FDR user a couple of threads below, I have the opportunity to engulf myself into listening to an FDR conversation for hours undisturbed. I do architectural design of which 50% is sheer drafting (quite boring btw) and that's where FDR comes in. But tackling drafting boredom is incomparable to the quality life philosophy I get regularly exposed to.

I so much wish FDR had been out on the Internet before as I have learned a lot of eye-opener stuff about life, family, friendship, relationships and about me from FDR as I never have in my family or school.

Thanks and greetings to Stef and Mike and YOU, the FDR community, for the great and authentic conversations!

Ivo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Zdrasti brat! How do you do! Enjoy your stay here! Your last sentence got me thinking, btw. Red pill country (relatively)? Are we? Some 50% of FDR is on Feminism, alimony, politically correct speaking, social justice warriors, gender studies, social security, racism accusations, healthcare, education, big state, Trump etc. Therefore the above are important stuff. Trump aside, when I think about it, yes, we have these issues here, too, each of the above in a varying degree but in general not in such an overwhelmingly huge extent, with the exception of healthcare and education which are horrendously absent in this country and the big state which is way too big. So, hopefully, you are right.

However, I feel that we are experiencing part three of Ayn Rand's Atlas shrugged here.

tornstrom and Kiril, nice to meet you, too! And thank you for the good words!

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.