Gruezi from Switzerland

chaesbueb

Hey,

Just got "accepted" to post here. Nearly forgot that I registered here months ago. I'm into Stefan's podcast just for about a year I guess. Especially the call-in shows are amazing. If I see pop one up on my phone, I grab my shoes and walk into the nearest forest which helps me reflect better. Well, I'm 26 years old from Switzerland. The reason I registered here is cause I do lack in friends or general people in my life, to talk about red pill/philosophy topics.

see you on the board

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

GRÜZI! - from Vienna now, used to live in Zürich. Still close-ish.

Miss how classy people are there. And honestly, much better educated than here. Let's talk, what brought you to Stefan Molyneux? Or rather, what topics are your focus?

Also love dem call-in shows. I always need to listen to something in the back while studying, those are perfect for that. Documentaries too. I need several tabs running in my brain to be able to focus on anything at all.

Grüß dich!  from Nürnberg.

I absolutely love taking long walks in the nature while listening to podcasts - the clean air definitely helps my mind to process these topics, many of which are still new to me. (started listening about a year ago too)

Tell me, what are the topics that are most interested in? And do you experience much rejection from the people in your life when you try to bring up these topics?

Take care

Jannik 

21 hours ago, Deodora Langerrud said:

Question you guys, how do you add a photo to your profile? I actually wouldn't mind adding a photo cause I am not ugly that I want to hide behind the pretty purple D that is my profile display image now

When you click on your own photo (The purple 'D' currently) and see it again in the upper left-hand corner of your profile page, you should also see a little symbol on your image for uploading/importing a new photo.

On 9/18/2017 at 12:34 PM, chaesbueb said:

Hey,

Just got "accepted" to post here. Nearly forgot that I registered here months ago. I'm into Stefan's podcast just for about a year I guess. Especially the call-in shows are amazing. If I see pop one up on my phone, I grab my shoes and walk into the nearest forest which helps me reflect better. Well, I'm 26 years old from Switzerland. The reason I registered here is cause I do lack in friends or general people in my life, to talk about red pill/philosophy topics.

see you on the board

I can relate to that.

(For me it's the beach.)

What do you do in Switzerland? Other interests?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.