Greetings from Brazil!

J. John

Salutations, free domain thinkers!

I come from Brazil and I've been following Molyneux's podcasts for over an year, starting in the early Trump campaign last year. That race rose my interest in politics and current events exponentially and learned a whole lot about American politics and was astonished by how much it reflects my ideals (well, at least when it was conceived now that the left have been tarnishing it for years).

Then it occurred to me: I'm virtually all alone; college campuses here are also compromised with the most vicious type of people sophists and I don't really many people with open minds to discuss my views, only my dearest dearest friend, who frequently isn't available, but that's about it. Therein lies my main drive to join this community: To have more people open for debates and for the exchange of ideas (I also have a Twitter account, but you can barely have a conversation there).

I have to say that although I'm very interested to start debating, I'll probably only have sprinkles of free time across the weeks.

So yeah, pleased to meet you all!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.