Paypal cancelled my donation several months ago...

prescott

No Agenda podcast contributors using reoccurring payment with paypal have sometimes encountered similar problems, that being that paypal will just stop the withdrawals with no explanation or notice.

I will go through the donation process again... sorry i did not notice sooner.

But something to keep in mind if you find your contributions "off" month over month.

Edited by prescott
improve clarity of the issue

8 hours ago, prescott said:

No Agenda podcast contributors using reoccurring payment with paypal have sometimes encountered similar problems, that being that paypal will just stop the withdrawals with no explanation or notice.

I will go through the donation process again... sorry i did not notice sooner.

But something to keep in mind if you find your contributions "off" month over month.

Could you find more info about it? Ask paypal why it happened? This could use some answers.

• 3 months later...

This month Paypal sent me an email (two actually) to tell me that they could not process my monthly automatic payment because "there was a problem with my credit card".  Unfortunately for their explanation, there is no problem with my credit card.  It works fine, it hasn't expired, it is completely paid off so can't be over limit, and I used it for gas just the other day.  There is no indication on the Paypal website that these transactions were attempted, just the email, and there is no indication on my credit card account that the transactions were ever attempted.  I wonder if this is a passive aggressive way to slow down payments.  I will be calling my credit union as well as paypal as soon as I have a chance and will make sure you get the money eventually.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.