Hello... I'm lost

toughfish

Hi, is this the forum for introductions? I found my way here via youtube, I get worked up when I see what the liberals an SJW are doing to everything from Govt. to Entertainment, but i dont feel like I can do anything about that now. I am severely underemployed, and at this rate 'll be in debt and single and  living with my parents in NJ forever.

4 hours ago, toughfish said:

Hi, is this the forum for introductions? 

Hi @toughfish

Welcome to the board...

No, it isn't. It's here. (funny how your title mirrors it)

Why do you think this particular 'glitch' occurred?

E:dit - To voter, yes I see your opinion.

Edited by barn
E:dit
  • Downvote 2

• 1 month later...
On 6/20/2018 at 12:02 PM, toughfish said:

Hi, is this the forum for introductions? I found my way here via youtube, I get worked up when I see what the liberals an SJW are doing to everything from Govt. to Entertainment, but i dont feel like I can do anything about that now. I am severely underemployed, and at this rate 'll be in debt and single and  living with my parents in NJ forever. 

Hey, I'm in NJ too. The only advice I have is that you have to get your own life in order first before trying to change the world. You are the only one who you have the power to change. The government is going to do what the government is going to do whether you like it or not. Being underemployed isn't a good thing, but it doesn't have to be a bad thing either. I was working a job for a while that I absolutely despised but I realized that since I could do it on autopilot, I had 40 hours every week that I could dedicate to reading, thinking, etc.. It took a long time for me to realize it, but centrally planning your life is a bad idea because you're probably right where you need to be at this time in your life.

• Upvote 1

In particular the economy seems to be warming up right now. Try to find any job, because a new boss wants to know you can hold a job, then try to move to the field you want. You can also move to higher and higher paying jobs outside your field too. I got a job as a teacher before I got a job as an engineer. When I looked for an engineering job while Uber driving, they didn’t like it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.