Greetings from the Rockies

Echopeak

Good morning. I have been a long time lurker on this forum, and listened to FDR for years. Despite this, I know I have major shifts to make in my life. 

I have been working through a lot of my history in the last months. There are some issues that I am still feeling completely blocked on. I think it is time I open up on here to get some perspective from other FDR listeners. 

I was on the call in show months ago (FDR 3992). The call was important to helping me make shifts in my life, but I fear that I am still not living the best life that I can. 

Thanks,

Brandon

On 9/18/2018 at 8:49 AM, Echopeak said:

I have been working through a lot of my history in the last months. There are some issues that I am still feeling completely blocked on. I think it is time I open up on here to get some perspective from other FDR listeners. 

I was on the call in show months ago (FDR 3992). The call was important to helping me make shifts in my life, but I fear that I am still not living the best life that I can

https://www.fdrpodcasts.com/#/3992/married-gay-male-discovers-that-he-is-not-gay-call-in-show-february-4th-2018

Which caller are you? Question 1, 2, or 3?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.